Due to a recent virus outbreak, the studio will be implementing new measures to ensure the maximum care for all parties attending photo sessions. Please take a moment to read the guidelines below to learn more.
- Props are sanitized with SeventhGeneration. A non-chemical, disinfectant. This will be used on top of the regular hard surface sanitizer Microban, hospital grade product.
- Pure air purifier & filtration unit for waiting area.
- No shoes allowed upon studio entry, please leave them at the door.
- Hand sanitizer will be given to you upon entry into the studio
- I will be wearing a face mask to handle your baby.
- I ask that we maintain 6-feet distance between us at all times.
- All seating areas and studio usage are sanitized after every appointment.
- Only immediate family members allowed.
on your part
- Please arrive in a face mask or any face covering material.
- I ask that you limit visitor interactions until after your scheduled appointment takes place.
- If you’ve been in contact with anyone other than your immediate family, please disclose with me 2 days prior to your appointment.
- Please cancel your appointment within 24hrs if you are experiencing any of these symptoms: Fever, cough, dizziness, lack of taste/smell, fatigue(not from lack of sleep). Please do not bring anyone that feels sick/running nose into the studio.
I look forward to seeing you at our upcoming session. If you have any questions or concern please contact me.